Website Terms of Access
We may change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice and you are advised to check this page periodically for any changes. Your continued use of this web site following any such changes shall be deemed as acceptance of them and you will be bound by such revised terms.
The term ‘TrueHR Ltd’ or truehr.org.uk or ‘TrueHR Isle of Man Ltd’ or truehr.org.im or truehr.im or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owners of this web site. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of this web site.
- The content of the pages of this web site are for your general information and use only. We may make changes or corrections to any part of the content of this web site at any time without notice.
- Access to the web site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the rights to withdraw or amend any service provided on the web site without notice. TrueHR Ltd and TrueHR Isle of Man Ltd will not be liable for any reason the web site is not available at any time and for any period.
- Access to the web site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any reasons beyond our control.
- We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this web site. The information and materials that this web site contains have been provided by us in good faith. Some of the information and materials are prepared on the basis of publicly available information and other sources which are believed to be reliable. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness or performance, completeness or suitability of the information or materials found or offered on this web site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information and materials on this web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility that any products, services or information available through this web site meet your specific requirements.
- This web site contains material which is owned or licensed to us. This material includes but is not limited to the content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, nor licences to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may be linked to or from websites through hypertext or other computer links. These inks are provided for your convenience. they do not signify that we endorse the web site(s) and we have no responsibility for the content of the linked web site(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without TrueHR Ltd or TrueHR Isle of Man Ltd prior written consent.
- You will not now will you allow any other person to directly or indirectly attempt to disrupt or interfere with or alter this website or any part of it.
- If we send out email communication to you it is your responsibility to ensure your email account is adequate and configured correctly to enable such communications to be received and read.
- Every care is taken in the preparation of the html code used in this website to ensure that the website is displayed as intended in a variety of web browsers. The html code where possible is validated by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) who develop standards for the web. We do not warrant or guarantee that all the web browsers will display the content of this web site in the manner which is intended.
- The purpose of the website is to make visitors aware of the products and/or services of TrueHR Ltd and TrueHR Isle of Man Ltd. If as a result of your visit to this website you elect to contact us, either verbally or in writing, with a view to offering your products and/or services then any advice, comments, ideas, suggestions or information of a similar nature that you offer will be deemed to be freely available for use by TrueHR Ltd and TrueHR Isle of Man Ltd howsoever we choose.
- You agree to indemnify us against any and all liability, loss, damage and expenses (including legal expenses), whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from any breach by you of these terms and conditions.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland, Isle of Man and Wales.
This site is owned and operated by TrueHR Ltd of company registration 10454876, registration address 38 Heathfield, Mirfield, WF14 9BJ and TrueHR Isle of Man Ltd of company registration 132734C, registration address 1a Milner Towers, Promenade, Port Erin, Isle of Man, IM9 6AG- both human resources, mediation and development service providers. Your privacy and confidentiality are of paramount importance to us. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This statement explains when and why we collect personal information, how we use it, the conditions under which we may process it and how we keep it secure. We will process your personal information because separately, we have gained your express, freely given and explicit affirmative consent of the data to be processed for a specific purpose.
What is Personal Data?
Personal data is information which relates to an individual and from which he or she can be identified either directly or indirectly through other data which the firm has or is likely to have in its possession. These individuals are sometimes referred to as data subjects. Personal data does not include information about companies and organisations.
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you use our website, contact us about our services or engage with us to renew existing services. We may also collect data, with your consent. In addition information that you submit voluntarily to this site via out ‘Contact us’ page is securely stored and is used to contact you regarding business matters. It may be used to contact you in the future to make you aware of business matters and/or information that TrueHR Ltd or TrueHR Isle of Man Ltd consider relevant with your consent. Your information is also recorded and stored to process and account for any transactions.
TrueHR Ltd and TrueHR Isle of Man Ltd may use web-tracking tools to analyse the overall traffic patterns of visitors to this site. We do not correlate information regarding individual users – this information is correlated aggregately and includes breakdowns of such information as user’s domain name, total visits, browser type, time of day summaries etc. This information enables us to tailor the site to give our visitors a better browsing experience.
How will we use the information about you?
- We will use your personal information as part of our business contract between us, and to provide the services you have requested from us, and to provide advice to you.
- We will use your information to notify you of changes to our services which are necessary and relevant to the products you have with us along with information and communications in relation to additional products we feel may of interest.
- We will send you marketing communications subject to appropriate consent being provided.
- We will seek your views or comments on the services we provide.
- Please note your secure data is not shared, distributed, or sold to any third party, individual or organisation without your consent.
Use and storage of your information overseas
We will not transfer your information outside the EEA unless it is to a country which is considered to have equivalent data protection laws or where we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the firm has suitable standards in place to protect your information.
You have the right to request deletion of information where:
- Personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected and processed.
- You are withdrawing your specific consent.
- You object to the processing of the data and there is no overriding legitimate interest for continuing the processing.
- The personal data was unlawfully processed.
- The personal data has to be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation.
You have the right to restrict processing of personal data under the following circumstances:
- If there is any discrepancy in respect of your personal data, we will restrict the processing until we have verified the accuracy.
- If there is any individual objection to the processing of personal data if data processing isn’t being carried out for the original purpose(s) for which it was collected.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to access information we hold about you. You can request a copy of these records by contacting us via https://www.truehr.org.uk/contact.html. If any of the information we hold is incomplete or inaccurate, please tell us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will correct it. We will endeavour to provide you with requested information within 1 month. We can impose a charge for this information if the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. If we do refuse a request, we will advise you accordingly within 1 month. If this eventuality did arise you have the right to complain. Please refer to our complaints procedure within the website for details. In addition, without prejudice you have the right to lodge a complaint direct to the Information Commissioner’s Office if you have any concerns in relation to our information rights practices.
The UK details are listed below for your information: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ ICO Helpline – 0303 123 1113
The Isle of Man Information Commissioner details are: https://www.gov.im/about-the-government/offices/isle-of-man-information-commissioner/ or Send email
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. Any changes made to the policy will be clearly detailed within this section. This Policy was last updated in January 2021.
Third Party Links
The information on this website is for residents of the UK and Isle of Man only. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction over any disputes between TrueHR Ltd or Manx law for TrueHR Isle of Man Ltd.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent via our contact form